Main Street Fairmont
206 Adams Street
Fairmont, WEST VIRGINIA 26554
Contact phone: 304-366-0468
Web site: http://www.mainstreetfairmont.org
Contact e-mail: email@example.com
Fairmont is known as “The Friendly City” and home of the pepperoni roll.
• Intricate historic architecture and the preserved High Level Bridge are visual treats. Pricketts Fort State Park, Marion County Historical Society Museum and the Telephone Museum are rich with history.
• State Route 250, which connects Mannington Main Street with Fairmont, provides a scenic setting for country drives.
• The Italian street festival, Feast of the Seven Fishes, takes place in December. You don’t have to be Italian to celebrate Christmas with good Italian cooking, arts and crafts, music and entertainment. The festival’s name is derived from an award winning novel written by Fairmont native, Bob Tinnell.
• The Chocolate Tasting Tour is a delicious reason to visit participating Main Street businesses in February.
• The Mon River Trail connects Fairmont with Morgantown and is reserved for walking, jogging, cycling and cross-country skiing.