Charleston West Side Main Street
303 W. Washington St.
Charleston, WEST VIRGINIA 25302
Contact phone: 304-720-3161
Contact phone 2: 304-546-7056
Web site: http://www.westsidemainstreet.org/
Contact e-mail: email@example.com
The West Side is a significant and historic passageway in its region.
• It is home to the Charleston Light Opera Guild theater company, the upscale Kelly’s Men’s Shop and some of the oldest and most well-known family businesses in the state.
• Popular places to please the palate include The Smokehouse and The Grill, a lunchtime/dinner hotspot for many state leaders and town locals.
• February’s Valentine Promotion includes a gift basket from Main Street retailers with prizes, such as car detailing, spa treatments, flowers and sweet treats.
• The Kanawha Trestle Rail Trail Project is currently working to create an urban trail for walking, biking, jogging and in-line skating in the West Side area.
• In June, wiener dog races are part of Charleston’s FestivALL. Included are races for puppies, adults and senior dogs, puppy parade, vet corner, food vendors, pet blessing and wiener dog merchandise.