A note regarding CVB shipments, pickups and home shipment of reunion kits:
In order to be time and cost-efficient in shipping reunion kits to the CVB’s, a minimum one-week notice is required between registration and shipment to a CVB.
If you would like your reunion kit sent, free of charge, to a CVB, applications for reunions must be received:
- Between May 1 and May 15 must be received by April 23
- Between May 16 and May 31 must be received by May 6
- Between June 1 and June 15 must be received by May 20
- Between June 16 and June 30 must be received by June 3
- Between July 1 and July 15 must be received by June 17
- Between July 16 and July 31 must be received by July 8
- Between August 1 and August 15 must be received by July 22
- Between August 16 and August 31 must be received by August 5
If you would like to pick up your reunion kit at the West Virginia Department of Commerce in South Charleston or shipped to you (at your expense), a minimum of one-week notice is required between registration and pick-up or shipment.