Happy 150th Birthday West Virginia
1. Promotion Period
- Promotion begins May 24, 2013, and ends Sept. 30, 2013, or while supplies last.
- Reunions must take place in West Virginia during the summer of 2013.
- This promotion is valid only for family, community and school reunions.
- One free starter reunion kit, as available, per request for each reunion.
- By applying for a reunion starter kit, you agree to the Official Rules and the decisions of the West Virginia Department of Commerce, Marketing and Communications.
3. How to Request a Reunion Kit
Complete the online Reunion Kit Application form or download, print and complete the printable application form.
If completing the printable version of the application, mail to:
West Virginia Department of Commerce
90 MacCorkle Ave. SW
South Charleston, WV 25303
For more information call 304-957-9363 or 304-957-9336. Supplies are limited.
- Commerce will confirm the receipt of your application and start working with you on reserving a kit for your reunion.
4. To Receive a Reunion Kit
The reunion planner will be notified by e-mail or telephone after the Department of Commerce determines that he/she has met all eligibility requirements of the program.
You must register for the program before a reunion starter kit can be picked up. Apply online or download an application and return it by mail.
5. Reunion Kit Description
One West Virginia Happy 150th Birthday starter kit of 25 items is free and may include:
Free reunion starter kits are available while supplies last.
Hats and promotional items are provided for reunion guests and are not for resale.
Click here for online form
- 25 plastic convention bags with the West Virginia 150th birthday logo
- 25 Highway maps
- 25 state park bookmarks
- 25 copies of EDGE magazine
- 50 assorted scenic postcards of WV
- 3 hats with the West Virginia 150th birthday logo
- 1 T-shirt with the West Virginia 150th birthday logo
- 10 balloons with the West Virginia 150th birthday logo
- 1 West Virginia shaped cookie cutter
- 25 state park brochures
- 15 state travel guides