1. What the general public needs to know about broadband.
2. How county and municipal leaders can use this resource.
3. Broadband information for the business community.
4. Questions service providers may have about this project.
5. Broadband 101: What the different technologies mean.
West Virginia Department of Commerce
Capitol Complex, Bldg. 6, Room 525
Charleston, WV 25305-0311
800-982-3386 or (304) 558-2234
Fax: (304) 558-1189
travel & recreation | business & work force | energy | natural resources | people & places | news
about commerce press center contact commerce wv.gov
Copyright © 2011. All rights reserved.
All photos are the property of WV Commerce and not to be reproduced without written permission.