The SBDC provides services that help increase a small business's access to capital through assistance in obtaining bank loans, SBA guaranteed loans, microloans, angel capital investments, venture capital investments, SBIR grants, and investment through sources made available by the West Virginia Economic Development Authority, the lending arm of the state.
Services provided include:
- assistance with feasibility surveying
- market identification and planning
- business plan development
- financial statement preparation and analysis
- cash flow preparation and analysis
- identifying sources of funding
Governor's Guaranteed Work Force
Gives small businesses a competitive edge by providing access to quality workforce training and raises the skill level of West Virginia's small business workforce.
State Microloan Program
Provide access to capital for qualifying prospective and existing small business owners.