The SBDC provides services that help increase a small business' access to capital through assistance in obtaining bank loans, SBA-guaranteed loans, microloans, angel capital investments, venture capital investments, SBIR grants and investment through sources made available by the West Virginia Economic Development Authority, the lending arm of the state.
Services provided include:
- assistance with feasibility surveying
- market identification and planning
- business plan development
- financial statement preparation and analysis
- cash flow preparation and analysis
- identifying funding sources