Unemployment Compensation Claimants:
To access your 2011 tax information, click on the FILE A CLAIM link below and
select the 3rd choice which states: "If you are a claimant and want specific information about your claim."
Then, select "Continue" at the bottom of the page. This will advance you to the portal page where you must
enter your SSN and the four digit PIN you selected when you filed your unemployment claim.
Your tax information for 2011 will then be displayed to you.

Link to our Federal Tax ID number and mailing address.

New federal legislation contains changes to the Emergency Unemployment Benefits (EUC)
and Extended Benefits (EB). Learn More ...



File a claim.
File your continuing or
interstate claims online.

Direct Deposit
Now Available!

Top 10 things you should know ... Download PDF.
Download PDF


Online Contribution User Guide

NEW! Interested in Protecting Your Bottom Line!

Frequently asked questions

Registration forms

UC Compliance/Contractors

UC Benefits Poster 2010

Register your business

Wage reporter

Defaulted accounts

Violators list

UC State Code

E-mail us

Online Contribution System

Online Contribution Reporting

File quarterly reports and pay contributions here.
Note: a $5 vendor fee will be
applied for contributions due.